Where the West was Filmed ~ Scenic, Historic, and
Merchants in Old West Tucson
As in small towns everywhere, your friendly local merchants will
know your name and make shopping a pleasure.
3025 S Kinney Road, Tucson, AZ 85713 (520)578-3989
- Like all hardware stores, absolutely fascinating with every
imaginable widget you might ever want or need, plus equipment
5975 W Western Way Circle #113, Tucson, AZ 85713 (520)883-1333
A little bit of everything grocery-wise, including fresh meat,
vegetables, wine, beer and fresh pizza - plus ice cream.
5975 W Western Way Circle #116, Tucson, AZ 85713 (520)883-5930
A wonderful selection of greeting cards, gifts, and the local Post Office
of the West 3041 South Kinney Road, Tucson, AZ 85713 (520)883-5527
The friendliness of a small-town bank plus the convenience of full
- 2740 South Kinney Road, Tucson, AZ 85735
An artists' co-op with over 25 local artists, including
photography, oils, acrylics, water colors, encaustics, and
assemblage, blown glass, clay, metal and wood craft, lariat art,
painted glassware, and hand-designed quality jewelry.
Custom framing and original art and unquie gifts.
- A consignment shop with 4,500 sq ft of vintage, collectable,
antique, handmade and imported items from around the world.
3035 South Kinney Road, Tucson, AZ 85713 (520)883-4267
- A beauty salon for all your hair styling needs plus manicures
Tucson Mountain Motors
3045 South Kinney Road, Tucson, AZ 85713 (520) 883-6663
- Their friendly attendants will insist on pumping your
gas for you, and will provide mechanical service for all your
vehicle needs. U-haul rentals also.
3029 S. Kinney Road, Tucson, AZ 85713 (520) 578-1505
- The local newspaper - read by one and all - is The Desert News.